Showing 3 jobs online
- Location: Lancaster or Barrow
- Organisation: University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (UHMBT)
- Salary: 70% band 4 in year 1, moving to 75% band 4 in year 2
- Type: 2 year fixed term contract
- Closing Date: 05/06/2019
Pre-registration Trainee Pharmacy Technician – 2 year fixed term.
This post attracts a trainee salary under Annex U/21 of Agenda for Change:
• Year 1 – 70% of the top of a Band 4
• Year 2 – 75% of the top of a Band 4
University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust are looking for 3 Pre-registration Trainee Pharmacy Technician to join our pharmacy teams at either Furness General Hospital or Royal Lancaster Infirmary. The successful candidate will work at the site most suitable to their location.
Together with full hospital training, you will study part time day release at Preston College for a BTEC diploma in applied science (pharmaceutical), and an NVQ 3 in Pharmacy Services within the workplace.
You should possess 4 GCSE’s (grade C and above) including English, Maths and Chemistry (Dual Science Award accepted) plus one other science subject.
Anyone newly appointed to the trust will be subject to the completion of a satisfactory 6 month probationary period (this includes bank staff). This will give the new staff member an opportunity to become familiar with the role and working environment.
- Location: Lancaster, LA1 5AL
- Organisation: Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Salary: £37,570 to £43,772 pa
- Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 03/06/2019
Reference No: MH553-CLK
Post: Clinical Psychologist
Location: DeVitre House, Lancaster
Salary: £37,570 to £43,772 pa
Hours / Pattern of work: 37.5 hours per week
Type of contract: Permanent
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic …
- Location: Barrow, Cumbria, LA13 9AJ
- Organisation: Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Salary: £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 30/05/2019
Cumbria Partnership Trust has an exciting opportunity to recruit enthusiastic and highly motivated practitioners to join our newly evolving Crisis Assessment and Intervention Service (CAIS) for children and young people. CAIS team is part of the wider CAMHS structure and plays a key role in …