Showing 2 jobs online
- Location: Lancaster or Barrow
- Organisation: University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (UHMBT)
- Salary: 70% band 4 in year 1, moving to 75% band 4 in year 2
- Type: 2 year fixed term contract
- Closing Date: 13/07/2020
Pre-registration Trainee Pharmacy Technician – 2 year fixed term.
This post attracts a trainee salary under Annex U/21 of Agenda for Change:
• Year 1 – 70% of the top of a Band 4
• Year 2 – 75% of the top of a Band 4
University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust are looking for 4 Pre-registration Trainee Pharmacy Technician to join our pharmacy teams at either Furness General Hospital or Royal Lancaster Infirmary. The successful candidate will work at the site most suitable to their location.
Together with full hospital training, you will study part time day release at Preston College for a BTEC diploma in applied science (pharmaceutical), and an NVQ 3 in Pharmacy Services within the workplace.
You should possess 4 GCSE’s (grade C and above) including English, Maths and Chemistry (Dual Science Award accepted) plus one other science subject.
Anyone newly appointed to the trust will be subject to the completion of a satisfactory 6 month probationary period (this includes bank staff). This will give the new staff member an opportunity to become familiar with the role and working environment.
- Location: The Cove, Plover Dr, Heysham, Morecambe, Morecambe, LA3 2SL
- Organisation: Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Salary: £45,753 to £51,668 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 16/07/2020
We are looking for an enthusiastic Clinical Psychologist to join our inpatient (Tier 4) CAMHS unit for young people and their families. We have the option of appointment to a full time 8a post for suitably qualified and experienced candidates, or appointment to a Band 7 development post (also full …