Definitions and interpretation
- Data collectively all information that you submit to Bay Health and Care Partners Careers & Engagement Hub via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Bay Health and Care Partners Careers & Engagement Hub, we or us – an organisation hosted by University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay Trust whose office is at Trust Headquarters, Westmorland General Hospital, Burton Road, Kendal, Cumbria,LA9 7RG;
- User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (1) employed by to Bay Health and Care Partners Careers & Engagement Hub and acting in the course of their employment or (2) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Bay Health and Care Partners Careers & Engagement Hub and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website the website you are currently using, www.betterwithyou.co.uk and any domains of the site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- The headings and sub-headings do not form part of this policy.
Scope of this policy
- We, may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Date of Birth
- Job Title
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- IP address (automatically collected)
Our Use of Data
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, to Bay Health and Care Partners Careers & Engagement Hub is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for 36 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clauses below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.
Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Links to other Websites
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- Sharing Data with third parties.
Accessing your own data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by to Bay Health and Care Partners Careers & Engagement Hub (where such Data is held).
- Data security is of great importance to Bay Health and Care Partners Careers & Engagement Hub and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Bay Health and Care Partners Careers & Engagement Hub by email at email@example.com