Showing 1 job online
- Location: Barrow in Furness
- Organisation: University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (UHMBT)
- Salary: £28,050 to £36,644 per annum
- Type: Fixed term for a period of 12 months
- Closing Date: 18/12/2018
This post is only open to current employees of University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated nurse to come and lead on our general surgical wards. This is a development opportunity to cover 12 months maternity cover.
Join us and make a real impact on the future of nursing within this Trust
• Be able to work as an effective team member
• Have excellent clinical and managerial skills
• Demonstrate effective communication skills
• Be able to deliver high quality patient focused care
• Be motivated and dedicated to improving clinical practice
• Be committed to personal and staff development
• Have the ability to work flexibly.
Support will be given to develop you in the role.
Anyone newly appointed to the Trust will be subject to the completion of a satisfactory 6 month probationary period (this includes bank staff). This will give the new staff member an opportunity to become familiar with the role and working environment.